Department of Internal Medicine
- ClinicaI Pharmacology
- ECG( Routine and Stress), Echocardiography, Holter ECG monitoring. 24-Hr ambulatory BP
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Skin biopsies, Dermoscopy Fungal Studies, Intra-lesional Steroid injections.Wood lamp examination, Electrocautery. Chemical peels (Coming up)
- Excellent multidisciplinary care Of Diabetes Mellitus and its complications.
- Upper and lower GIT endoscopy
- Haemodialysis (In and Outpatient), Ultrasound guided Renal Biopsy. Central line insertion for dialysis (Tunnel line and Quinton), Digital Phase-contrast urine microscopy, Transplant nephrology.
- EEG, Stroke Unit With High dependency services
- Pulmonology: Spirometry (coming up)
- Intra-articular injections, Arthrocentesis
- Fully equipped and conducive wards
- Modern clinic rooms
- Modern Seminar room
- Research laboratory
Clinical Services and Training
- Outpatient and in-patient services
- Residency training (NPMCN and WACP accredited)
Ongoing Collaborative Clinical Research
- Parkinson disease in Africa: Developing a Clinically characterized DNA resource for Genome-Wide Association (GWAS) and other collaborative genetic studies.