DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
The Physiotherapy department is involved in the day to day management/treatment of both in and outpatients who require physical therapy. We manage/treat patients from the following areas of speciality:
- Women health Obs. and gun as
- Child health Paediatrics( Neonatal upwards)
- Neurology/MedicaI conditions
- Emergency/Critical care
- Surgical (Pre and post)
- General rehabilitation
- Electrotherapy – Shortwave diathermy; Infra-red; Microwave; Stimulation and Ultrasound therapy.
- Manual therapy: Massage and manipulative therapy
- Exercise therapy: Functional re-education using various gadgets such as wall bar, parallel bar, treadmill, strippers, bicycle ergometer, overhead pulley, CP and quadriceps chair amongst others.