At DELSUTH, though we are dedicated to high-quality care for our Patients, the education and training of the next generation of medical professionals are also of priority to us. The DELSUTH Residency training trains Medical Doctors in accordance with our overall education vision which is “Excellent patient outcomes through leadership in professional health education”.
We welcome Graduate Medical Doctors seeking to specialise in-house in our Institution. We are currently accredited to provide training in over 14 specialties. Our Departments are fully staffed with qualified Consultants with many years of experience who supervise Residents.
The DELSUTH Residency Training offers Residents an opportunity to work with Modern and State of the Art Facilities such as 24 Slice CT Scan, The Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
DELSUTH currently offers Residency Training Programme in the following specialties:
- Department of Anaesthesia
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Child Dental Health
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Family Medicine
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Surgery (Ophthalmology)